I- Admission Procedure
1. Admission in any class is strictly on merit basis and vacancy available.
2. Admission will be through Admission test (written & oral) .
3. All necessary documents as progress report, T.C. form of previous school, original date of birth certificate are to be attached with admission form.
4.The Principal reserves the right to refuse any Admission without any reasons.
Age Limit: Normally in Kids section children from 3-plus are Admitted. Birth certificate issued by the Nagar Mahapalika is required.
II- Scheme of studies- The following subjects are taught in school-
A) Nursery to U.K.G.- English, Hindi, Maths, Science, G.K., Drawing.
B) 1st to Vth-English, Hindi, Maths, Enviornmental Science, G.K., Drawing, Computer Science
C) VIth to VIIIth-English. Hindi, Maths. History, civics, Geography. Physics, chemistry. Biology, Drawing, Sanskrit, S.U.P.W, G.K, Computer Science .
D) IX & Xth-(as per U.P. Board syllabus)
English, Hindi, Maths, History, Civics, Gcography, Physics, chemistry, Biology, Sanskrit, Home Science.
Withdrawal Rules :
1. T.C form must be filled by parent’s personally.
2. T.C must be provide after three day’s after depositing fee’s.
3. All the dues must be cleared before taking the T.C.